Monday, April 26, 2010

Lucky feather, Lucky birthday, Lucky Girl

Someone got seriously spoiled for her birthday! A few weeks ago, I began drooling regularly over the chairs at a design-conscious furniture store in Old Montreal and found this chair - my favorite one in the shop - in my office on my birthday! Pictured above, you'll notice a box in real vintage-eighties textbook wrapping paper (remember those?) Inside was an amazing, new digital Canon camera for my birthday (which I was very reluctant to accept!). I was unnecessarily spoiled rotten, but totally grateful for these gifts and a fab party with lovely friends, cakex3, and best of all -- a trip to NYC!

4 comments:

Syed said...

How wonderful :) Belated happy birthday, hope it was an amazing day!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday! seems like you had an amazing time

F.M. said...

Thanks Syed! It was the best birthday ever ;)

bearmod said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's your birthday year!