Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Giovanna Fan Club

Forget Spring, it feels like Summer is already here. I celebrated by wearing the most bizarre of outfits; I felt like (the awesome) Susie Bubble, blissfully mismatched and happy. Susie, whom, by the way, gave a very generous shout out in her blog, Style Bubble, to formerly-based-in-Montréal fashion journal, WORN, edited by my friend, Serah-Marie, in Toronto. Holler! Serah-Marie's asked me to write for WORN in the past but I was too busy at the time. However, it's fun to read fellow Montréalers work in the journal.

Also of note today, The Sartorialist included a post today covering one of my favorite style goddesses, Giovanna Battaglia, who is the editor of l'UOMO Vogue (Italian Men's Vogue). She looks fantastic in every shot he included but this is one of my favorites, in which she wears her confidence better than anything else. Beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous Messenger said...

OMG! I love the Sart website and Giovanna!